The Difficult Airway Society will be holding an election for the post of DAS Trainee Representative.
- Nominations open from 1st September to 23:59 (BST) on 29th September 2017.
- Voting begins on the 16th October and ends on the 17th November 2017.
- Results to be announced on 23rd November 2017 at the DAS Annual Members Meeting in London.
- In line with other executive posts in DAS, the tenure of DAS Trainee Representative will be for period of two years from announcement of election results.
- The trainee representative should be post FRCA / FFARCSI and have two years before obtaining the CCST.
Further details can be found in the DAS Trainee Representative Nomination Form.
Please send your nomination form to Rebecca Batson at [email protected] no later than 23:59 (BST) on Friday 29th September 2017.
Dr Anil Patel