Armstrong Medical Ltd
Wattstown Business Park
What’s the POINT?
Pulmonary complications may present at any stage of the patient’s peri-operative experience. Appropriate interventions can minimise these risks in the pre, intra and post-operative periods.
POINT delivers humidified high flow therapy to support your patient during the peri-operative period.
- Increased and accurate pre-oxygenation
- Increased apneic window for management of difficult airways
- Apneic oxygenation during ENT surgery
- Respiratory support during procedural sedation
- Reversal of anaesthesia induced atelectasis
- Improved secretion clearance
Why chose POINT?
Ready to use
- POINT system does not require decontamination between patients
- POINT starter Flowkit protected by BioCote®, for rapid set up when required
- Rapid heat humidification chamber, achieves optimal temperature quicker
- Portable for use during transport
- Accurate FiO2, higher flow rates reduce dilution from room air
- Adjustable FiO2, reducing concerns over O2 toxicity or absorption atelectasis
- Adjustable flow rates for nasal cannula (60L/min) and face mask CPAP (>60L/min)
- Humidification improves patient comfort and secretion clearance
- Ultra-PEP aids improved FRC and secretion clearance
Disclaimer This is an advert. Appearance of this product on our website does not indicate endorsement by DAS. To advertise your product please click here.