DAS Grant Stipulations
- DAS will wish to share any intellectual property rights and income arising from this work with their host institution.
- Any equipment purchased by an awarded grant should be considered to be the property of DAS and will revert to DAS after the end-date of the project.
- Successful applicants will be expected to present their work to DAS Annual Meeting
- Awardees will be expected to attend DAS committee on a 6-monthly basis to give DAS committee an update of their work.
- Failure to comply with these requirements may result in a request for the grant award to be returned to DAS.